ASAP Bars- Review


Granola bars (Snack Bars/Cereal Bars) are on the go snack if you’re looking for something “Healthy” and wanna grab a bite of really quick. I am not a big fan of granola bars personally, for various reasons. Most of the granola bars available in the market are just high in calories and it’s hard to differentiate between them and a candy bar. There’s a whole another debate whether granola bars are healthy or not, a good or decent granola bar will just not claim to be all natural with no preservatives. A good granola bar always has a small list of ingredient in right proportion with just enough added sugar. Always read the label before buying any product.



  

ASAP Bars are granola bars made with simple ingredients with no added preservatives or chemicals.  They are your quick on the go bars for those hunger pangs between meals. They are light and easy to digest bars as they use minimal ingredients. ASAP Bars are available in 3 flavours; Almond & Dark Chocolate, Fruit & White Chocolate and Cashew Almond & Caramel.

Here’s my quick take on their flavours:

  • Cashew Almond & Caramel: I’m not a fan of caramel flavour. I really don’t like those sticky types of bars. But, it had a nice crunch and wasn’t that sticky at all and you can actually taste each ingredients with right amount of crunch.







  • Fruit & White Chocolate: Well my least favourite of the lot. It was just too sweet for my liking. If you have been reading my blogs you must know that I don’t have a sweet tooth and I just don’t like anything with extra sweetness. The problem with fruit bars are they are high in fructose and with extra added sugar it just feels a replica of candy bars.




  • Almond & Dark Chocolate: A perfect crunch and a great combination with dark chocolate, was my pick of the lot. This bar hits all the right flavour notes. Slightly, high in calories as compared to other. It kept me satisfied for hours and had a great taste.









ASAP bars are available on Amazon.

For more info you can visit www.biteasap.com

Comments