B & B’s Health Kitchen- Review


B & B’s Health Kitchen

Recently, at Delhi's first Health & Fitness Event- The Fitness Festival I got a chance to drop by B & B’s Health Kitchen, which was one of the few brands participant. I was fortunate enough to meet one of the B’s Ms.Barkha. It was wonderful meeting her and I was excited to see all those guilt free healthy desserts. If you’ve been following my blogs (which I assume, if you’re reading this one too) I don’t have a sweet tooth, I occasionally have a dessert or some refined sugar stuffs. I like a subtle taste and a simple texture in a dessert. Initially, I thought of getting one of each of them and then decided to just go for the basic ones. As a wise man once said, “If you’re really good with the simplest stuffs, I won’t have a second thought with your most complex creation”. Even tough, I had tried their Protein Nutella earlier and was completely in awe of it. What I really like about them is they use the most unusual combinations of ingredients, which blends well with their desserts and doesn’t compromise on the taste and nature of the baked goods. You can customize your orders as per your requirement.



So, what we have here:  

  • Protein Cookie
  • Zucchini Dark Chocolate Muffins
  • Fitbrownies Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Protein
  • Fit Fudge Dark Chocolate Cookies 






1. Protein Cookie
I really love cookies. It’s usually my go to snack when I need something to munch on. After few failed attempts of making a decent Protein Cookie at home I had to give up and settle for the not so healthy cookies. Garbanzo was quite an unusual ingredient in the mixture. It was soft, chewy and you can taste all the ingredients in each bite. It had an awesome taste, just wished it was slightly bigger in size.




  

2. Zucchini Dark Chocolate Muffins
It was moist, perfectly sweetened and was really satisfying. Zucchini melts while baking so even if you don’t like them its mild flavour doesn’t over shadow the other ingredients. It was really hard for my mom who loves simple plain muffins, to spot the Zucchini part.
            

                            


3. Fitbrownies Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Protein
Freshly baked brownies is a soul satisfying dessert. A few added nuts would have been just perfect. Nevertheless, it’s an ideal guilt free dessert to hog on.






4. Fit Fudge Dark Chocolate Cookies
It’s hard to pick which was my favourite out of the lot.  The Fit Fudge Cookies was definitely up there. A perfect balance of taste and health, it just melts in your mouth.





Overall, as expected I had an amazing experience with their guilt free healthy desserts and urge everyone to definitely give it a try.



To place your order call +917042474237 or mail at bnbshealthkitchen@gmail.com

Follow them on Facebook and Instagram at- bbshealthkitchen

Snapchat- bnbshkitchen

    

Comments